Write For Us
Ever wanted to write for the MarriedPeople blog? We’d love to feature your post!
What To Write
- An article between 600-800 words on marriage and relationships
- Our audience is married couples of all ages, backgrounds, and locations
- Possible topics could include:
- marriage advice
- dating and intimacy
- marriage and family
- faith in marriage
- We prefer to use original content that has not been published elsewhere only. If you’re submitting an article from another source, let us know where it’s coming from.
- While we know you have a unique voice, you may want to take some time to read some of our other articles to make sure you match the subject matter and tone
- We’ll review all articles submitted for topic and content. But please proofread your article to avoid misspellings and grammatical errors before submitting.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll publish every article, but we’ll let you know if we’re able to use your submission either way.
- Be sure to use the Associated Press (AP) style when writing.
- It’s best practice to break up article content with sub-headers. Read some of our most recent articles to see what we’re talking about.
- It’s also a good idea to include external links to help support your article.
- Send all submissions to email@example.com
- Please make the subject of your email ‘MarriedPeople Blog Submission.’
- Attach the content of your article to the email in a Word document.
- Include a brief (2-3 sentence) author bio in the body of the email. This should tell what you do and why you have the authority to write on the subject you’ve chosen
- Please attach a high-resolution headshot of yourself.
- If you’d like to suggest an image to be published with your article, please attach that to the email, too. Keep in mind that all images must be high-resolution and royalty free. Pexels.com is a great place to find such images.
Thanks for your interest in helping to make our blog even better. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.