Write For Us
Want to write for our blog?
We’d love to feature your post!
What To Write
- An article between 600-800 words on marriage and relationships
- Our audience is married couples of all ages, backgrounds, and locations
- Possible topics could include:
- marriage advice
- dating and intimacy
- marriage and family
- faith in marriage
- marital finanances
- technology and relationships
- We prefer to use original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- However, if you’re submitting an article from another source, just let us know where it’s coming from.
- While we know you have a unique voice, take some time to read some of our other articles to match our subject matter and tone
- We’ll review all articles submitted for topic and content.
- Carefully proofread your article to avoid misspellings and grammatical errors before submitting.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll publish every article, but we’ll let you know if we’re able to use your submission either way.
- Be sure to use the Associated Press (AP) style when writing.
- It’s best practice to break up article content with sub-headers. See the sample article above for reference.
- It’s also a good idea to include external links to help support the content your article.
Linking to past articles on the MarriedPeople blog is even better!
- Send all submissions to email@example.com
- Please make the subject of your email ‘MarriedPeople Blog Submission’
- Attach the content of your article to the email in a Word document.
- Include a brief (2-3 sentence) author biography in the body of the email.
This should tell what you do and why you have the authority to write on the subject you’ve chosen
- Please attach a high-resolution headshot of yourself.
- If you’d like to suggest a header image to be published with your article, please attach that to the email, too.
Keep in mind that all images must be high-resolution and royalty free. Pexels.com is a great place to find such images.
Thanks for your interest in helping to make our blog even better.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.