In case you hadn’t already noticed, we publish a new blog post every Monday morning. That means, during 2018, we’ve shared over 50 posts written just for married couples like you.
We also release a new podcast episode (almost) every Wednesday morning. During 2018, we shared more than 40 new episodes. Both these blog posts and podcast episodes are on a number of topics, and hopefully you’ve found at least one that’s made your marriage better.
In case you’re new around here or just haven’t stopped by in a while, this is a great way to recap the year. If you’re a loyal MarriedPeople fan, you just might see a few of your favorites on the lists below.
The Top 10 Blog Posts
- 5 Mistakes Couples Make in the Bedroom
- 25 Passionate Texts to Send to Your Spouse
- A 7-Day Love Experiment For Your Marriage
- 6 Questions That Will Radically Change Your Marriage
- 7 Keys to Great Sex (When You Don’t Like Your Body)
- The Ultimate Enemy of Intimacy
- Keeping Your Husband Happy With the Next-Day Rule
- Millennial & Married: What I’ve Learned Six Months In
- 3 Types of Margin You Absolutely Need in Your Marriage
- 3 Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men
The Top 10 Podcast Episodes
- 034: What do I do if I’m married to a dreamer? (with Jon Acuff)
- 049: How can I deal with sexual baggage in my marriage? (with Mo Isom Aiken)
- 036: How do I find breathing room in my marriage? (with Sandra Stanley)
- 035: How do we have a good vacation together?
- 027: How do we become our best US?
- 038: How do I empower my spouse (with Mike Owens)
- 042: How does social media and technology impact my marriage? (with Dave Adamson)
- 032: How do we do marriage and ministry together? (with Sherry Surratt)
- 039: How can my church help marriages?
- 017: How do I stay connected with my spouse despite the craziness of life? (with Frank & Jessica Bealer)
We can’t wait to continue sharing more blog posts with you in 2019!
What has been your favorite blog post this year? What was your favorite podcast episode?
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.