This is when technology comes in handy in a marriage.
We lead busy lives and sometimes have days where we’re more like two birds passing in the wind. But I love the feeling when I get a text from my husband. It makes me feel special, loved and feels good to know he’s thinking of me.
Texting is a very practical way to flirt with your spouse. Just because we’re married, doesn’t mean we should stop flirting with each other. Send your spouse a text when they’re at work, out with friends, at the gym, or sitting next to each other on the couch!
Here are some texts you can use to flirt with your spouse this week:
- You’re my best friend.
- Meet me tonight. 8pm. Our bedroom.
- Thanks for being you.
- I love when you hold my hand.
- Take me on a hot date so we can have a hot night!
- Call in sick. Lets be together all day!
- You inspire me.
- I miss you. Come home!
- I’m still thinking about last night—love you!
- I can still taste you on my lips.
- Every day, I love you a little more.
- Thank you for being so good to me!
- Let’s have a naked dinner! #nakeddinners
- Looking forward to our date night…
- I love your body!
- I’m grateful for how hard you work.
- You’re sexy!
- How did I get so lucky to have you?
- You + me + last night = #makingmeblush
- I have the sudden urge to kiss you until you take me to bed and have your way with me. It’s just a suggestion….
- No kids! No panties! No rules!
- Let’s take a shower together and make out!
- You are the best mom/dad ever!
- I will never forget how handsome/beautiful you were on our wedding day.
- I want all of you, forever.
Reposted with permission. Read the original post here.
Casey and Meygan Caston are the founders of Marriage365, and the authors of Naked Dinners and Communication That Connects.
Subscribe For Email Updates
Did you like this blog post? Want to get our latest monthly blogs delivered directly to your email inbox?
Sign up and we will add you to our email list! And we won't send you and spam—we promise.