Write For Us
We love featuring the writing of other church leaders on the MarriedPeople blog. And we’d love to consider publishing an article you’ve written. Be sure to review our guidelines before submitting.
What To Write
- An article between 600-800 words on marriage advice
- Our audience is married couples of all ages and backgrounds
- We prefer to use original content that has not been published elsewhere only. If you’re submitting an article from another source, let us know where it’s coming from.
- While we know you have a unique voice, you may want to take some time to read some of our other articles to make sure you match the subject matter and tone
- We’ll review all articles submitted for topic and content. But please proofread your article to avoid misspellings and grammatical errors before submitting.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll publish every article, but we’ll let you know if we’re able to use your submission either way.
- Be sure to use the Associated Press (AP) style when writing.
- It’s best practice to break up article content with subheaders. Read some of our most recent articles to see what we’re talking about.
- It’s also a good idea to include a few external links to help support the ideas your article.
- Send all submissions to email@example.com
- Please make the subject of your email ‘MarriedPeople Blog Submission.’
- Attach the content of your article to the email in a Word document or linked to a Google Doc
- Include a brief (2-3 sentence) author bio in the body of the email. This should tell what you do and why you have the authority to write on the subject you’ve chosen
- Please attach a high-resolution headshot of yourself.
- If you’d like to suggest a header image to be published with your article, please attach that to the email, too. Keep in mind that all images must be high-resolution and royalty free. Pexels.com is a great place to find such images.
Thanks for your interest in helping to make our blog even better. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.