Welcome to the Couple Checkup!
This is a simple tool that you and your spouse can use to improve your marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Couple Checkup?
Why take the Couple Checkup?
The Couple Checkup will help couples discover their relationship strengths. Strengths are what enable couples to enjoy and continue developing a healthy relationship. It will also help identify issues that are threatening the vitality of their relationship and may need to be addressed.
How do I take the Checkup?
- Create your account. Purchase online or redeem a voucher code.
- You and your partner login separately and complete your own portion of the assessment. Both you and your partner will login with the same account number and password.
- View your results and work through the Introduction to the Discussion Guide.
- Build a stronger relationship with your partner by continuing to discuss various areas of your relationship.
Who can take the Couple Checkup?
The Couple Checkup can be taken by couples that are dating, engaged, or married. It is designed for any couple desiring to enrich their relationship.
What do I get from the Checkup?
- 30-minute online assessment (with tailored questions according to the stage of your relationship)
- 15-20 page report with detailed analysis of your results
- 24-page printable discussion guide
Will the Couple Checkup be relevant for every couple?
After indicating the stage of their relationship, the Couple Checkup will automatically select applicable questions, making the assessment valuable and relevant, as it is tailored to each couple’s relationship stage and structure.
How long does it take to receive the Couple Checkup report?
As soon as both partners have completed their portions of the Couple Checkup, they can login into their account and download, view, or print their report.
What topics are covered in the Couple Checkup?
Twenty important relationship areas are explored, including but not limited to:
- Conflict Resolution
- Financial Management
- Relationship Roles
- Affection and Sexual Relationship
- Couple Closeness and Flexibility
- Family Closeness and Flexibility
- Family of Origin